What I Do
What I Do as a Coach and Educator
There are benefits from having a Coach :
- You will reach your goals faster
- You will become a more effective leader
- You will breakthrough limiting beliefs
- You will gain clarity in your life purpose
As an Educator, I provide real-time solutions to Personal Development
LBGTQ2 & Poly Friendly
Why you should have a coach:
- Reach Your Goals Faster
- Become A More Effective Leader
- Breakthrough Limiting Beliefs
- Gain Clarity In Your Purpose
Fabulous Podcast Guest who engages your audience with :
- How to avoid costly dating mistakes by not being “picky” enough.
- How to use the Laws of Attraction can work in efficient ways
- Why Mindset and Meditation are the keys to designing the life you want
With every course you take :
- You will learn practical steps you can use immediately
- You will see the passion that has gone into all courses
- With all the Q & A sessions, you get real answers in real-time
1:1 sessions can be very productive. If you simply need a little push forward or to sort out a situation a short 30-minute session works. If you have a more complex issue you want to look at and develop effective tools to move forward at least an hour-long session will work. However, you may find that more sessions will move you forward faster than talk to me about a coaching package.
My E-Books & Courses
My eBooks are there for people who feel that a new perspective or new tools will work for them and they can do the work on their own.
If you are not sure please schedule a free consultation to go over what you want to accomplish and what will be the best way to get there. If this is you send an email to email@example.com
The Path To Unconditional Love
“My marriage being over I entered the dating world. I was just turning 49 years old and was dating for the first time since I was 24. I can’t tell you how bad my choices were, and so I gave up.
Then I took Alex’s The Path to Unconditional Love. Well, now I’m sharing my life with a mature and caring man. I have told my new love he wouldn’t have me in his life if it wasn’t for Alex. He and I both are grateful for what she taught me.”