This image is about moral sensitivity and that which gives rise to empathy, compassion, and a sense of fairness. Since the time of Solomon, this image has represented a standard for the humane and fair-minded treatment of other beings.
I have a Code of Ethics to make sure both me (the reader) and you (the sitter) are clear about what is going to happen in a reading and what I will and will not do. It is important for you to know that I am not a mind reader so I can’t tell you what you had for lunch, or what colour sweater your love interest was wearing the last time you were with them. I read the energy around you and energy that is touching you and how it affects your situation. Sometimes (more often than not) your guides come in and they have suggestions for you, directions, and messages.
Sometimes what you hear in a reading is not what you want or hope to hear. That does not mean I am not connected to your energy. It is my experience that spirit is never wrong and sometimes that includes a “no”. No one likes to hear no, and this is also part of life.
Code of Ethics
- I use Psychic & Tarot to give you the tools of empowerment and knowledge. I will not make decisions for you, assert “powers” over you or ever ask you to leave a job or marriage. I will give you the knowledge and, with your free will, you can make your own informed decisions regarding your personal path.
- I am not a fortune-teller. I do not predict the future nor can I give you the winning lottery numbers. References to future events in a Psychic/Tarot reading are reflective only of possibilities based on current circumstances as presented by you and are not intended as a definitive picture or prediction of what will happen in your life
- I will strive to provide objective, honest and professional readings to give you hope and to empower you to make decisions.
- You control your destiny and are responsible for your own decisions and actions.
- I am not qualified to give medical, psychological, financial or legal advice. You should seek a professional to answer those types of questions.
- I will not remove curses or offer to curse anyone
Payment for any reading will be agreed upon and received in full before your session begins.
The information you receive from any and all services, communication or consultations with Tea & Transformation services are for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to, nor should it ever, take the place of any medical, legal, financial, traditional psychological, or other professional advice.
Tea & Transformation does not accept responsibility for any decisions made or actions taken by anyone based upon services, consultations or communications received. The choices you make and the actions you take are solely your responsibility.
You agree to completely hold blameless Tea & Transformation and Alex MacRae, from any and all liabilities and expenses.
Terms of Service
By participating in a private reading or by observing the posted general readings you are agreeing to all parts of the full disclaimer.
If you do not agree with any part of the Disclaimer, please do not book a private reading.